Monday, April 4, 2016

IMPORTANT! To Keep Getting My Posts, Read This!

Hello dear followers! I didn't realize that when I change my blog name and URL that I would no longer instantly pop up in your feeds! So technically I claimed this url again in hopes that my followers will see this post and add my new link to your subscriptions. If you would like to keep getting my posts I would love it if you add my new link to your feed! Here is the new link

theminiaturebazaar.blogspot.com


I am currently working on a new website, but you can go ahead and check it out if you like! While you are there feel free to join my Mini Mail email list! That's where I'll send important info about current projects, new miniatures, as well other special offers!



I am currently working on the Creatin' Contest 2016. I'm part of their blogger campaign this year so I am sharing all my progress on my blog (the new link though). I am also sharing everything on my YouTube channel, Instagram, and Tumblr.

On the work table I have a new line coming to life and will be available May 1st! It will be the first of many monthly lines I have planned and I am really excited to share more about that as soon as I can! :)

Don't forget to find me elsewhere on the web! A change in identity for my miniature work was long overdue, and with the new name and look I have a lot of new things for you!

X
-Blake

3 comments:

  1. Done, thanks, following you at your new blog site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com
    Whatsapps +1-(551) 356-3808 (call/WhatsApp)

    ReplyDelete